We are currently seeking an Accountant/Bookkeeper to join our Finance team. This is an opportunity to work for a growing fun filled company.
AP/AR/familiar with Payroll/bank recs/inventory, monthly, quarterly/yearly reports, costs analysis, historical data/variance analysis. Experience in Excel (pivot tables/vlookups) Bachelor’s or Associates in Business/Economics/Accounting/Finance a plus, but not required.
- Day-to-day bookkeeping, payables, shipping and billing reconciliation, invoice preparation and support, record keeping, filing, etc.
- Process vendor invoices and auditing of supporting documents to ensure approvals
- Research and respond to inquiries from management and respond to vendor inquiries regarding billing
- Maintaining company records and general support of the finance team
- QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Data Entry
- Ability to handle designated accounts (A/R, A/P)
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Customer service orientated, with the ability to communicate both professionally and articulately with customers, vendors and company managers
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter and a team player
- Detail oriented, with the ability to work accurately on multiple tasks